Callippe Tournament Policy
· All entries must be submitted with payment, by mail or online to the Tournament Director.
· All Players must check in at the pro shop a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
· To cancel or withdraw you must contact the Tournament Director.
· Cancel seven (7) days before the Tournament’s first tee time and you will receive a full refund minus a small online transaction fee of roughly $2. Members who pay by check will simply have their check destroyed (no online fee).
· Cancel within seven (7) days of the first tee time and you will forfeit your entry fee. No exceptions. However, minimum Callippe cup points will be awarded
Tournament Day NO SHOWS (no notice given to TD):
· Will not receive a refund.
· Will not receive Callippe Cup points.
· The Tournament Director together with any available Board members and the golf course staff will decide if the tournament will be played or cancelled prior to the first tee time.
· In the event of or the possibility of inclement weather, it is each player’s responsibility to be prepared to play.
· If the tournament is played and you do not play you will be considered to have cancelled within 7 days and will not receive a refund assuming you are at the golf course.
· If you are not at the course you will be considered a no show for the tournament. (Please consider this if you do not like to play in the light showers or soggy conditions.
· Once the tournament roster is filled, the Tournament Director will maintain a “Wait List”.
· Members that want to be placed on the Wait List must submit an entry form with payment to the Tournament Director.
· The Wait List will be first come, first served.
· In the event of an opening, the Tournament Director will contact you.